Nursery General Sales Consultant
Australian Ecosystems are market-leading specialists who construct award winning public spaces, and diverse natural resource projects for our greater community.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Consultant in a newly created role, who will drive sales, manage existing and build new customer relationships, quote, order and operate as a self-sufficient consultant, collaborating with our general nursery hand staff and leadership team.
The role will be located at our award-winning Nursery based in Bangholme, reporting in to our Nursery Manager.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, read below to find out more!
- Drive sales for our Nursery, manage and build customer base.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers, key brokerage nurseries and plant procurement officers.
- Liaise with external customers and suppliers, acting as the sole point of contact for cash sales.
- Create quotes, co-ordinate plant stock with Nursery general hands.
- Use a combination of internal Nursery stock and brokerage Nurseries to meet sale orders.
- Report sales, quotes and wins daily, weekly, monthly.
- Qualified in horticulture field or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in the procurement of plants within a Nursery environment is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in sales and customer services.
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills.
- Strong computer skills including aMicrosoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to complete tasks within designated timeframe and prioritise accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and as an individual where required.
- Maintain a positive attitude to work.
You will be joining a growing business with a high-performing culture who value people first, with a passion for delivering high-quality outcomes.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today with your Resume and Covering Letter.
We request no agency applications or approaches.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales consultant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.