All Saints Estate
All Saints Estate, St Leonards Vineyard, Mount Ophir Estate and Thousand Pound Wine Bar form one of the largest wine, tourism, and hospitality groups in Northeast Victoria.
All Saints Estate and associated companies are family-owned and strive to be globally renowned for crafting enviable experiences with an unmistakable personal touch.
They provide customer excellence in sophisticated and iconic venues in a stunning rural environment.
A new era for All Saints Estate
All Saints Estate is currently undertaking a multimillion dollar redevelopment of its chef hat restaurant Terrace and Cellar Door, both to be completed early 2022. In addition to this, the Indigo Food Co. is also being redeveloped as Bonnie, a relaxed artisan pizzeria to be completed and launched in December of this year.
We are looking for talented and dedicated chef to fill the role of Sous Chef of Bonnie
- Previous experience in a similar role of a high-quality wood / gas pizza oven operation
- Proactive, professional and a strong understanding of modern & traditional pizza
- Strong communication and time management skills
What we Offer
- The chance to catapult your career and be a part of a world class hospitality group
- The opportunity to be a part of a new dining entity
- Free accommodation (shared) while you get settled in the region
- Retention bonus
- A great work environment which values and recognises its employees
- An excellent salary package that reflects the calibre of the roles
- Immediate start
If you have the enthusiasm and energy to take on an incredibly fulfilling role then this could be a career-defining opportunity for you.
For further information regarding this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.