Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Vision Health, a locally owned and operated stand-alone private Allied Health clinic in Toowoomba offering Exercise Physiology, Sports Science, Dietetics and DEXA scans.
Our team works closely together to ensure we make a significant contribution to improving the health and wellbeing of our community.
About the Role
Due to rapid expansion, an exciting opportunity exists for an Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) to join our team.
Primarily the role will be working with individual clients (private, NDIS, DVA, Medicare) and also involved in implementing a variety of group-based programs.
You will have support and mentorship from highly experienced AEPs to help develop your skills (both professional and personal) to be the best practitioner you can be to help support and guide our wonderful community.
This role will be performed on a full-time basis. However, we are able to offer flexibility if you wish to join us part-time.
As the successful applicant, you will be a practitioner who embraces wellness principles with enthusiasm.
You will also have:
- ESSA Accreditation
- First Aid Certification
- Eligibility to apply for a Medicare Provider Number
- Current driver's licence
- Blue and Yellow cards or equivalent
We welcome applications from all levels from new graduates to experienced physiologists.
Why Join Us?
- Modern facilities - where patients have access to a comprehensive gym setup, as well as the privacy of separate treatment rooms!
- We offer an attractive salary package
- Support & Mentorship - Working at one of our practices will provide you with a supportive work environment, that gives you the opportunity to thrive. We allow our practitioners to focus solely on exceptional quality care for their patients by providing highly trained support staff, mentoring programs, and a fully paperless practice management system!
- Flexible working arrangements & work-life balance
How to apply
If you feel that this could be the role for you, please apply now via SEEK with a brief cover letter and your up-to-date CV outlining your recent experience.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- How many years' experience do you have as an accredited exercise physiologist (AEP)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Are you currently registered with Exercise and Sport Science Australia (ESSA)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.