As one of Australia’s leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation’s highest profile sites. To find out more visit our website at www.msssecurity.com.au
About the role
The position is primarily responsible for providing a security presence whilst remaining alert and focused. You will be part of an enthusiastic, committed and customer focused team.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all our customers, and you will also build strong relationships with your internal stakeholders.
Additional Duties include (but not limited to):
- Foot Patrols
- Contractor Escorts
- Monitoring CCTV
- Monitoring behavior on site
- Coordinate emergency and medical response including first aid
- Any other security related activities as set out by the company
To ensure protection of client assets, property and personnel.
- To provide a security presence whilst remaining alert and focused
- Protection of the premises, employees, contractor and visitors
- Providing high quality customer service and support
- Risk identification and issue resolution
- General security duties including administration tasks
Qualifications / requirements
- Certificate II in Security Operations
- Current NT Security Licence
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Own reliable transport
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Full, unlimited right-to-work in Australia
- Must be physically fit (ability to pass a pre-employment medical is essential)
- Dedication, reliability and a commitment to security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer and client service skills
- Professional conduct, presentation and attitude
- Ability to use a computer - intermediate skills required
- Good administration skills
- The ability and confidence to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to work over a 24/7 roster, including weekends and night shifts
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY to be taken through to the MSS Security Talent Management System to complete your application. Once there, you will be prompted to answer a few simple questions and upload your cover letter and Resume. To give yourself the best opportunity to progress your application, please outline in your cover letter how your skills and experience meet the role requirements. Please remember to include relevant essential criteria identification and certificates when applying online.
We thank you for taking the time to consider MSS Security as a future employer and look forward to hearing from you.
WE ARE ASSESSING APPLICATIONS AS AND WHEN THEY COME IN - APPLY TODAY!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.