SCF is an established and successful container company, distinguished by its reputation as one of Australia’s leading container suppliers. SCF offers a range of products and services to different markets through its internal sales and product divisions which are Tanks, General Transport, Buildings and Storage, and the Customer Service Centre (CSC).
An opportunity has emerged to join our Melbourne Depot Team as a Container Repairer on a full-time basis. The successful applicant will be an experienced, reliable and able to demonstrate initiative with a safety-first attitude.
Duties will include:
- Container repair and modifications
- Hand tool operation (drills/grinders/plasma cutters)
- Painting / spray painting
- General ad-hoc depot duties
- Working as part of a team
- Safety first attitude
- Hand tool experience
- Welding experience and knowledge (cutting & fabrication experience) required
- An ability to work unsuperviser
- Current forklift ticket is advantageous
- A current driver’s licence is essential
- Pre-Employment medical essential
SCF is an equal opportunity employer with a strong focus on values.
Safety | Integrity | Innovation | Quality | Customer Commitment
If you are a go-getter with an energetic and positive minded attitude who is self-motivated, driven and customer service oriented we would like to hear from you.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Australia full time.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have professional welding experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.