Autopact is one of Australia's largest and growing automotive dealership groups. Across our 26 dealerships along the eastern seaboard we represent 33 of the top car brands in Australia.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers and business partners.
Due to exciting company expansion we are now looking to grow our outbound call centre and need the right people to grow with us!
Working in a dynamic team environment based at the call centre in Nambour, we are seeking candidates who have a strong background in call centre / phone sales to join our Call Centre team. Reporting directly to the Call Centre Supervisor you will be responsible for driving service sales through proactive contact with our customers.
Your role as a Call Centre Operator, you will be servicing both inbound and outbound calls and will be responsible for:
- Proactively contacting customers when their vehicles are due for service
- Answering inbound calls with a strong focus on customer service
- Responding to marketing & electronically generated enquiries
- Maintaining current and accurate customer information
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers
- Administrative support including data administration & management
Who we are looking for:
Your previous experience has provided you with:
- Excellent Communication Skills - previous inbound/outbound call experience is a must!
- Previous experience in high volume call centre environment highly regarded
- Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Self-motivated to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to actively engage customers over the phone
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Enthusiastic and adaptable team player
- Phone Sales Experience preferred
- Experience in Automotive dealerships is an advantage but not essential
What we offer:
Along with a central location and a supportive management team we also offer:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- On-the-job training with ongoing coaching and development
- Part-time or Full-time positions available
- Career advancement opportunities within a nationally expanding company
If you've been looking for that long term opportunity to be part of a high performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application to the Call Centre Supervisor at Autopact.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important key function of this successful team, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
The Autopact Group is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have data entry experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.