Blue Mountains Pipe & Civil are currently expanding due to current and upcoming projects in the pipeline. Blue Mountains Pipe & Civil have been involved with major infrastructure projects and subdivision developments in civil contracting. Known for pipe laying and sewer installations within the Sydney Metro, Blue Mountains & regional NSW.
You would be joining the growing team of BMPC. We are looking for experienced Excavator Operators, Truck Drivers, Pipe Layers and Skilled Labourers.
- Experience in Drainage, Sewer and Water
- Bulk excavation
- Detailed excavations
- Trenching for service installation
Pipe Layer/ Labourers
- Knowledge in polyethylene welding
- Install pits and pipes to correct heights
- Sewer and water service installation
- HDPE Polywelding
- Assisting in setting heights and levels
- Marking out for excavations
- Assisting in helping team mates with general duties out of the machine.
- Operating smaller plant
- Civil concreting
Job Type and Category
- Working with experienced Operators
- Monday- Saturday Roster.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Over time available.
- Working with some of the biggest Civil Companies & infrastructure projects
- PPE (Long pants, hard hat and steel cap boots) Shirt, gloves and glasses will be provided
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work safely and deliver the quality requirements
- White Card construction
- Must have own reliable transport and open driver’s license.
- Excavator operators ticket/License (VOC & SOA)
- RISI Ticket Highly desirable
- HR / HC Truck License Highly desirable
- Must be punctual, reliable & honest.
- Final trim and detail work experience
- Experience in service install, bulk excavation
- Experience in trenching
- Experience using attachments including hammers and rock saws
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.