We are a well-established Contract Maintenance and Labour Hire company currently seeking highly skilled Auto Electricians to fill roles in the Bowen Basin coalfields, for immediate start. Hail Creek is offering permanent positions for experienced tradespeople.
Proven experience in the mining sector is necessary. Applicants who are already Glencore inducted will be highly regarded.
The successful candidates will:
- Be highly motivated and honest
- Be a fast learner (adapt quickly)
- Have a strong work ethic
- Must be reliable and able to work extra days
- Display excellent communication skills
- Be able to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
- Be willing to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical & Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Candidates who hold a current Glencore Generic induction will be highly regarded
About the positions:
- Immediate start available
- Various rosters available for ongoing work on crew and floating
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Full time equivalent position. Permanently on crew.
If you believe your experience suits what we are looking for, then apply NOW!!!
Casual and Full Time contracts available
Previous applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an automotive electrician?
- Do you have a current Coal Board Medical check?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Standard 11 induction?
- Do you have mine site experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.