About Reflections Holiday Parks
Reflections Holiday Parks are located next to some of the most iconic beaches, inland dams and landmarks across NSW in breathtaking locations. As the only group of holiday parks who also maintain public recreation reserves, our focus is on providing exceptional visitor experiences. Surpluses generated by Reflections Holiday Parks are used to directly support and revitalise the Group’s holiday parks and surrounding Crown land reserves to ensure that visitors and local communities can enjoy these precious community assets for generations to come. It is an exciting time to come on board as we look to future proof the business and build awareness of our brand.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Kiosk Worker for a casual role at the beautiful Reflections Boambee Creek Reserve.
The Kiosk Worker will work a rotational roster across a 7-day per week operation, including weekend and public holiday work.
In this role, you will:
- Provide great customer service and create memorable experiences for our guests
- Assist with guest enquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide information on the park and surrounding areas
- Undertake preparation and cooking of food
- Assist in opening and closing of the office and kiosk area
- Undertake general cleaning of the office and kiosk
- Process sales through computerised point of sale register
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a short order cook or in fast food
- Food Safety Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible availability including availability to work on weekends and public holidays
The successful applicants will be subject to the following:
- National Criminal History Check
- Working With Children Check (WWCC) clearance for paid employment
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessment including functional capacity evaluation and drug & alcohol screen
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence of this.
How to Apply
Excited by this opportunity? Click on ‘Apply for this job’ and upload a current resume detailing your experience.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.