Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) is a responsive regional health service transforming under public management. Our focus is on providing a patient centred approach to care when members of our community are at their most vulnerable, and we do this through a workforce of close to 1000 employees who provide care 24/7 to a catchment area of 80,000 community members.
The Allied Health Team comprises over 30 staff including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Dietetics, Social Workers and Allied Health Assistants. The diversity of the workload for an Allied Health Professional is a key benefit of working as part of our organisation.
The Outpatient Physiotherapist position will provide service across the sub-acute and outpatient settings at MBPH. You will provide high quality outpatient focused physiotherapy services within a multidisciplinary setting.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide comprehensive physiotherapy services to patients across outpatient services including cardiorespiratory rehabilitation, fracture clinic, better care at home and general outpatient clinics.
- Supervise and be a source of support and direction for Grade 1 physiotherapists, students and allied health assistants.
- Contribute to the development of the physiotherapy outpatient service as well as the Allied Health Department.
To be considered, you must have a Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent, current AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist and demonstrated experience and skills appropriate to Outpatient Physiotherapy.
If you have the ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team, have excellent communication skills and want to broaden your scope with a diverse caseload, we want to hear from you!
For a copy of the Position Description and to find out more about our wonderful Hospital, please visit www.mbph.org.au
Closing date: 23 October 2021
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Have you completed a qualification in physiotherapy?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.