About the business
Cornucopia is one of the leading fundraising agencies in Australia and New Zealand, working on behalf of some of the largest and well-known charities around the globe. With over 20 years of dedicated fundraising experience and having raised over $1 Billion since opening our doors we continue to deliver exceptional results and returns for our clients in and out of the office!
About the role
Opportunities exist for talented and talkative individuals to make their mark on the world representing some of the best charities in Australia and New Zealand – from humanitarian charities to the environment, children’s welfare to animal rights.
- Outbound calling to raise funds
- Natural delivery of call scripts
- Achieve daily, weekly & monthly KPIs
- Implementation of coaching
- Objection handling
Skills and experience
Tele-fundraising / Tele-sales experience is highly regarded however we also look for those with Hospitality & Customer Service backgrounds looking for a change.
- Great attitude
- Resilient with a willingness to learn
- Confident phone manner
- Self-Motivated with a great work ethic
- Competent computer skills
What you need
- Reliable Windows 10 computer
- Stable internet connection (Can't be Belong)
- Anti-virus Software
- Smart phone
Monday – Friday between 8am – 7:00pm - No weekends
Providing up to 38 hours per week on a casual basis
- Rewards & recognition
- Training and ongoing support
- Monthly company catch ups
- Top performer? Reap the benefits
We also have fun, with charity orientated competitions and incentives to keep you inspired and motivated.
Please send your application with your CV and COVER LETTER telling us exactly why YOU want to work as a Tele-fundraiser at Cornucopia.
Find out more about us - https://cornucopia.com.au/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have in telesales?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Telefundraiser?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.