About Reflections Holiday Parks
Reflections Holiday Parks are located next to some of the most iconic beaches, inland dams and landmarks across NSW in breathtaking locations. As the only group of holiday parks who also maintain public recreation reserves, our focus is on providing exceptional visitor experiences. Surpluses generated by Reflections Holiday Parks are used to directly support and revitalise the Group’s holiday parks and surrounding Crown land reserves to ensure that visitors and local communities can enjoy these precious community assets for generations to come. It is an exciting time to come on board as we look to future proof the business and build awareness of our brand.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Guest Services Officers for a casual roles at Reflections Copeton Waters.
The successful candidate will work a rotational roster across a 7-day per week operation, including weekend and public holiday work.
In this role, you will:
- Provide outstanding customer service and create personalised, memorable experiences for our Park visitors and guests
- Be the first point of contact for guest enquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide information on the Park and surrounding areas
- Manage guest check in / out and processing of day passes through our reservations system, NewBook
- Assist with Kiosk duties including food and beverage preparation and serving customers
- Undertake general office duties, banking and cleaning of the office and kiosk area
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a front office / reception role preferably in a hotel or holiday park environment
- Experience in a reservations or booking system
- Exceptional customer service skills and a professional, friendly phone manner
- Flexible availability including availability to work on weekends and public holidays
The successful applicants will be subject to the following:
- National Criminal History Check
- Working With Children Check (WWCC) clearance for paid employment
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessment including functional capacity evaluation and drug & alcohol screen
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence of this.
How to Apply
Excited by this opportunity? Click on ‘Apply for this job’ and upload a current resume detailing your employment experience.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.