Influenced by ancient Greek design, Amphora Wine Bar, located within Luna Park, boasts incredible views of both Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.
The Amphora is a vessel for the transportation of wine with artefacts dating back as early as the Neolithic period. It is this long history of the intimate relationship between humans and wine that embodies Amphora – a blend of the ancient and the contemporary.
Working in a small team, the Chef de Partie will support the senior chefs from the initial preparation of ingredients through to the proud delivery of our dishes.
Flexibility to work predominately Wednesday through Sunday afternoon and evening is essential. As this is a full time, ongoing role please note that it is not suited to Students or Working Holiday Visa applicants. No sponsorship available, so applicants will require full work rights.
- Well rounded experience at a CDP level preferably in an a la carte setting
- at least 2 years mediterranean cuisine exp
- Commercial Cookery qualification (minimum Cert III level)
- Strong planning, organisation, leadership and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to high quality food preparation, presentation and hygiene standards
- Practice quality and cost control measures
- HACCP, Food Safety and WH&S awareness and practice
If you are a culinary professional dedicated to your craft with the drive and ambition to make an impact in this role, we invite you to apply.
Please include a resume with cover letter detailing how your experience matches the position criteria indicated above, and state your notice period (if any).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef de partie?
- Which of the following cuisine types do you have experience with?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.