The Davie Group is one of Australia’s fastest growing e-commerce conglomerates. It is composed of well-known brands such as The Oodie, Calming Blankets, Pupnaps and Tumfort. With 5 other brands currently in development across multiple categories. Davie Group believes in a strong focus on customer service and the happiness of our people are paramount.
Our unique approach to e-commerce is driven by smart, informed decision-making that is backed by product, trend and market research, viability and risk mitigation testing, and key-performance analysis. This approach builds flexibility into our operating framework, resulting in a high performance and quick-to-market portfolio of brands that are rapidly becoming an authority in their relative product segments.
We are now accepting applications for a Data Migration Specialist. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will ensure successful data migration & integration activities relating to the implementation of Odoo ERP. This role will involve data extraction, data transformation using mapping tables & templates, system & checks as part of the migration process. This data migration role will see you working closely with the group finance team, playing a key role in ensuring the accuracy of data migrated to the new system. The role is an immediate start contract position for a minimum of 3 months with potential for extension.
This is an autonomous role which requires someone who has a strong track record in system transformation & data migration and is comfortable with core modules of an ERP. An ability to influence key stakeholders, drive change and optimise processes is essential. You will need have previous experience with an ERP implementation/data migration project, possess strong analysis skills of a large dataset;
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong Accounting knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously
- Qualified CPA/CA
- Strong written and verbal communication
- You will have strong system skills, excel and prior knowledge of ERP systems
- Demonstrated ability to document requirements
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a small team to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyse, diagnose, document and articulate the problem clearly
What’s in it for me?
- Gain valuable experience at one of Australia’s fastest growing eCommerce business
- Ongoing training & education with our Lunchbox learning classes
- Pet friendly offices
- Discounts on our wide range of products
- And of course – your very own Oodie, gifted to you on your first day!
Sound like the role for you? Attached your resume and a cover letter outlining your previous experience and suitability for the role.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.