CWP Renewables (CWPR) is driven by the belief that renewable energy makes our world cleaner and healthier. From development to construction to operations, we create projects that benefit communities for decades. As an emerging leader in utility scale renewable generation (including storage), CWPR welcomes and supports a diverse group of innovative thinkers from all backgrounds. CWPR has corporate offices in Sydney, Canberra and Newcastle.
CWP Renewables are seeking a talented and highly motivated candidate with project scheduling experience. The Project Scheduler is a key position within the CWP Renewables Project Management Office (PMO). The PMO is a functional area of the Asset Management branch within CWP and is responsible for providing project management services, including risk, issue, and change management, master program management, information management, project reporting, quality management to the project and operational teams.
- Development and management of the CWP Master Programs for Development and Construction phases.
- Detailed contractor schedule analysis.
- Development of annual maintenance programs for operational assets.
- Production of several dashboards and input into Board and management reporting.
- Development of an as built construction program.
- Input into the Project Cost (EAC) review process.
- EVM input into various reports.
- Schedule risk analysis.
- Interface with EPC and Grid contractors in relation to schedule management.
- Advise on delay and disruption claims, based on EV and productivity analysis.
You will have:
- A minimum of two (2) years of Project Scheduling experience using Primavera P6.
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration, project management or similar.
- Experience using Microsoft Project.
- Understanding of Project cashflow, Earned Value Management, and EAC process.
- Experience conducting schedule analysis of contractor programs.
- Experience in production of schedule reports for a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to perform complex data analytics across schedule, cost, and progress.
- A current Australian driver’s licence.
What’s on Offer
In addition to a competitive remuneration package combined with attractive benefits, employees have the opportunity to access training and career development, and workplace flexibility. CWP Renewables also recognises the importance of diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Visit www.cwprenewables.com [link removed] to learn more about us.
Please click on the "Apply" button above. Applications close on 08/10/2021. Submit your updated resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to be considered for the role. Please monitor your email regarding communication on progress of your application.
CWP Renewables has existing relationships with recruiters. No cold calling from recruiters please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.