Bowen Rail Company is growing and we have an exceptional role within our organisation. We’re seeking a dynamic, results driven Integrated Maintenance Planner to be part of Queensland’s next-generation rail business based within the beautiful Whitsunday Region.
Reporting to the Network Planning Superintendent, this role will support the operational readiness of a rail business across to rail operations including the optimisation of planning and scheduling activities, productivity of the business including contributing to team performance, safety compliance and culture.
As our successful candidate you will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership in line with business values and expectations
- Prioritisation of safety across all planning activities
- Asset Management Coordination for the rail assets, to adhere to the Technical Maintenance Plans and lifecycle Asset Management Strategy.
- Assist with GSAP system master data development for the assets and equipment.
- Planning and scheduling for above and below rail assets
- Co-ordination of network maintenance, for a complete pit to port interface.
- Master Data entry (GSAP), reporting and information gathering capability for the maintenance of the assets.
- Develop and maintain Supply Chain critical spares and BOMs
- Knowledge and application of Statutory and Regulatory Compliance activities
- Stakeholder interface across RIM, Third Party Network, Mine, Port, Train Control, Operations and Maintenance
- Assist with the delivery of GSAP training and support
Ideally, you will also have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in a rail operations environment
- Technically sound experience in maintenance planning for rail, mobile or complex assets
- Exposure to various maintenance strategies for complex assets
- Technical experience with SAP Plant Maintenance module, inclusive of master data, work order management, capacity planning, materials management, purchasing and receipt.
- Trade or Tertiary qualified in a related discipline.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity of a lifetime to establish a new rail business in Queensland
- A company that invests in you and your career development
- Competitive remuneration package including remote area housing salary sacrifice
- Relocation Assistance
- Work/Life harmony to enjoy your leisure time surrounded by the beautiful Whitsundays
The role is based in Bowen, North Queensland.
About Bowen Rail Company
The Bowen Rail Company is Queensland’s next-generation rail business, created to transport Queensland’s high-quality resources for export to the world.
As our name suggests, the business is head-quartered in Bowen, North Queensland, drawing on the highly skilled rail and resources sector expertise that resides in our region. We are committed to employing proud and passionate Whitsunday region locals. Bowen Rail Company is guided by a senior leadership team with more than 150 years combined experience in the rail and resources industry, as well as new-to-rail industry recruits.
For more information visit www.bowenrail.com.au [link removed]
Please APPLY NOW and submit your application to our careers site
Applications close: 02 October 2021
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.