Do your excellent attention to detail and prior experience in sales and customer service also align with your interest in the sustainability and energy efficiency sector? If you’re motivated to put your proactive work ethic, organisational and sales skills to use, then keep reading!
Sales & Customer Service Team Leader
- Dynamic team environment
- Sustainability and energy efficiency sector
- Potential growth opportunities
Ecovantage is an award-winning, energy efficiency company that prides itself on being solutions focused in assisting VIC, NSW, SA, and QLD switch to a more sustainable future by accessing the energy efficiency schemes in each state. They are a dedicated team committed to helping businesses and households become more energy efficient.
Ecovantage are seeking a valuable new team member, a Sales & Customer Service Team Leader, to join their vibrant, close-knit Melbourne based national team.
The Sales & Customer Service Team Leader is an integral part of the Ecovantage team, responsible for the day-to-day coaching, rostering, and team building of the Sales & Customer Service Representatives to provide professional and efficient management of leads, closing of sales, and delivery of customer service and administrative support to the company. This position will be involved in the strategic planning for sales and customer service functionality and efficiency. The Sales & Customer Service Team Leader will contribute to ensuring that Ecovantage effectively manages a central hub of communication, customer service excellence, and administrative support for the whole organisation. This role is pivotal in providing exceptional service, and to ensuring the harmonisation of processes and systems within this area.
You will thrive on using your natural ability to build and maintain relationships by developing mutual respect in delivering communication with integrity and setting expectations when collaborating with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including the Business Improvement Team, Marketing & Communications Team and the Senior Management Team. You will utilise your previous relevant experience and knowledge to lead and coach a small team of Sales & Customer Service Representatives, setting and managing team KPIs all while focusing on maintaining Ecovantage’s Customer Service First approach in all aspects of what you do. Your demonstrated relevant work experience and strong organisational skills will benefit you as you drive the quality and performance of the team. You will engage your proactive work ethic and enthusiasm for growth when assisting in the development of the Customer Service Strategy, fostering the culture required to deliver, all while training, coaching, and developing staff to ensure they are appropriately skilled and knowledgeable in their positions.
Your communication skills and attention to detail will be vital when providing professional, quality, and accurate advice and information to clients on product and service information, handling all customer information in the CRM, scheduling appointments with customers, overseeing complaint resolution and ticketing, in addition to performing sales calls, program auditing, surveys, and bookings. You will utilise your self-motivated work approach when actively working to improve sales conversion rates, working on continuous improvement of call scripts and conversation structures, and will engage your strong analytical and reporting skills.
Do you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a relevant role, ideally a contact centre environment with sales closing experience
- Team management and customer service skills
- A relevant Tertiary Diploma, Degree, or equivalent relevant work experience in inbound or outbound sales
- Proficiency with using Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Experience with using HubSpot (desirable)
- An interest in sustainability and the environment
Are you known for your:
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent phone manner and sales skills
- Team leadership and coaching skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Formal writing skills
- Curiosity and love of learning
- Research and investigation skills
- Developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent and confident communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you AND excites you, APPLY NOW.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.