Brisbane South PHN has an exciting leadership opportunity to build the capacity and capability of primary health services to deliver high performing, person centred care.
You will lead the adoption of primary health reforms by working in partnership across our Brisbane South PHN teams, programs and activities, with general practice and the broader primary health sector. This is a permanent full-time role.
About the Company
Brisbane South PHN is a dynamic primary health organisation improving whole-of-life health and wellbeing across our region through a well-coordinated and collaborative primary health sector, particularly for people at risk of poor outcomes – our vision is Better System, Better Health. Brisbane South PHN is focused on partnering with commissioned service providers to facilitate an integrated approach to the delivery of timely, flexible health and community services in local communities for local people through our key projects.
To achieve success in this role, you will need:
- Advanced knowledge of the broader Australian Health System, in particular the Primary Health sector.
- Experience leading change and reform and demonstrated knowledge and understanding of contemporary, evidenced based primary health reform initiatives, particularly as they relate to general practice.
- Advanced understanding of systems that contribute to integration across the health system (e.g. Digital Health, funding models, policies, strategies, research and evidence).
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability that drives quality improvement.
- Experience in project management, health services planning, evaluation and user experience design.
- Demonstrated ability to engage productively with stakeholders including clinicians and other members of the health care team to build strong and sustainable relationships.
- Formal tertiary qualifications in health, social, behavioural or human services or a related field.
- Current driver’s licence
To gain a full understanding of the requirements of this job, please see the position description on our website www.bsphn.org.au.
In return for your skills and capabilities, we offer:
- Attractive remuneration and salary packaging option
- Generous annual leave options
- Employee Health & Wellbeing Program
- Commitment to learning and development and performance excellence
- Free Social Club
Please visit our website at www.bsphn.org.au for more information.
Our organisation values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people living with disability and members of the LGBTQIA+ community are strongly encouraged to apply. Brisbane South PHN values diversity in culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, neurodiversity or any other aspect which makes our people unique.
The salary offered will be dependent upon your skills, qualifications and experience against those required for the position.
To apply, please send your current resume with a covering letter outlining how you meet the skills, experience and knowledge requirements of the role by COB Wednesday 13th October 2021.
For further information on the role, please contact Nicole Potts, Manager Person-Centred Care on 07 3864 7552 during business hours.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.