What makes Thomas Steel different from the others:
- Lots of overtime available
- 6 month contract for Casual employees with a very competitive hourly rate.
- Permanent positions are also available.
- Immediate start
- Work comes from many sectors - domestic, industrial, mining, oil/gas
- No confined spaces - its a big workshop
- Located at the Bohle
- Experienced and supportive management team
- A workplace that embraces family values
What you will bring to us:
- Be based in Townsville
- Trade qualified (Boilermaker, Fabricator , Welder) at least 2 years experience
- Demonstrated experience with structural steel fabrication
- Proven interpretation of structural drawings
- Previous experience in workshop activities preferred
- A commitment to health and safety and a team first approach
- Role model to our apprentices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
To find out more: www.csfindustries.com.au
Come and join us - click on apply now.
Only applicants with current right to work in Australia will be considered.
Only applicants who make it to the shortlist will be contacted.
When attending the interview you will be required to provide evidence that you are an Australian Citizen (Birth Certificate or Australian Passport or Australian Citizenship Certificate) or have the required Work Visa. Please bring your original documentation.
Plus please bring with you all of your original documents supporting qualifications, licenses and/or any completed training.
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a boilermaker?
- Do you have fabrication experience?
- Do you have professional welding experience?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.