We're currently looking for an experienced Workshop Controller to join our service department at DC Motors. As a Workshop Controller at DC Motors, you are a part of the Autopact Group which is one of Australia's largest automotive dealership groups.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Distribution of daily jobs to Technicians
- Managing deadlines, ensuring productivity targets are met
- Acting as the communication between workshop & front-line staff
- Forward planning of the next day's work flow
- Driving retail labour and CSI growth within the workshop
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Trade qualifications and automotive servicing experience
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A strong understanding of service department processes
- Previous experience working with Subaru, Nissan, Honda or Suzuki brands will be highly regarded.
We need someone who can hit the ground running and ensure that our workshop continues to run at maximum efficiency.
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent support structures and training
- Career development opportunities
If you’ve been looking for that long term opportunity to be part of a high performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application to the People and Culture Advisor at Autopact.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important key function of this successful team, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
DC Motors, as part of the Autopact Group is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience performing automotive vehicle services?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.