We are a HOUSE RELOCATION company based in Townsville. We move whole houses. Not furniture. We service the whole of North Queensland. You will be required to work away. You will need to be fit as this job can be labour intensive at times. While working away meals and accommodation will be supplied. You will be required to work on-site, not necessarily in a workshop. You will be working under pressure and have certain responsibilities.Tools and equipment are supplied. If you're looking for a bit of excitement and would like to experience different places this is the job for you.
Qualifications & experience
- Boilermaker Trade Background, but experienced welders encouraged to apply.
- Drivers licence required
Tasks & responsibilities
- Prepare houses for transport
- House re-stumping and raising
- Required to work away
- Fabrication of stumps, PFCs etc
- This job is unique to any other, no two jobs are the same. We are in both the transport and construction industry.
- How many years' experience do you have as a boilermaker?
- Do you have professional welding experience?
- Do you have fabrication experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.