- Work from home
- Find success through empathy and patience
- Be the voice of our brand
These positions will commence on November 17th 2021
Our Digital Messaging teams are growing, and we're looking for passionate consultants who genuinely care about helping our customers to live longer, happier, healthier lives.
We're currently seeking applications for the following Digital Messaging roles. These will be permanent positions (6-month contract positions also available) working full time, and will be fully remote:
Digital Customer Service
Your days will see you support our customers to optimise value through exploring their needs, effectively resolve any questions and objections while providing an appropriate solution. This invoves answering multiple customer querries through both online live chat and emails.
Digital Cover Review Consultant
Cover Review Consultants respond emails and live chats with existing members, to review their current level of Health Insurance cover. You'll identify and confirm the value of members existing policies, provide upgraded products or solutions to address any member cover shortfall, and take ownership and accountability for each customer interaction to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
Digital Sales Consultants
The Sales team actively acquire new members by ensuring the customer is offered solutions that meet their health insurance and lifestyle needs. With a deep knowledge of our products, this is done through both live chat and email email contact, delivering added value to our customers with your professional and friendly approach.
During the first few weeks you will complete a comprehensive and immersive remote training program, led by our highly experienced training team, to set you up for success in your role. The program includes a virtual classroom, e-learning, product and knowledge training, and gives you access to our state-of-the-art knowledge base system, "Know-It". We will then continue to support you with ongoing coaching and development.
Full time roles will work 38 hours per week Monday - Friday between 8am - 8pm AEDT/AEST, on a rotational roster published 4 weeks in advance.
To be considered for these roles, you'll have:
- Strong computer knowledge: you're fantastic with navigating multiple systems and can multitask at pace
- Recent Customer Service experience in a related environment is essential
- Ability to learn quickly and operate effectively in a disciplined virtual environment
- Mature attitude to your work with sensitivity to our customer's confidential information
- A passion for Customer Service and a deep commitment to satisfying customers' needs
- The ability to meet and ideally exceed assigned performance goals and KPI's
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Qualities including understanding, resilience, empathy and patience
- A genuine desire to work in a high performing remote team
- Access to a comfortable, safe, private and secure workspace that supports your productivity
- Internet requirement of NBN (50 or 100 bandwidth) or cable to support our compliance requirements
In addition to a fortnightly base salary, we offer an incentive scheme for sales consultants as well as outstanding benefits which include:
- Discounts on our health insurance products, travel, car, home, contents and pet insurance products, as well as discounts on Bupa services such as Dental and Optical
- We are proud to share with our employees our 'People First' wellness program, access to a range of services such as health coaches, annual skin checks and flu vaccinations, assistance with nutrition, mental and general well-being … our goal is for you to feel happier & healthier for working at Bupa!
- An additional annual leave day for you to focus on your wellbeing
- An additional volunteer day each year for you to give back to your community
A career at Bupa is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this, it's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa and our customers.
We've evolved from being simply a health insurer to what we call a 'health and care' company. This involves providing more wide-ranging services to benefit people's health and wellbeing, wherever they are in life. If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent, come and join us.
To be considered, please click APPLY NOW, or to learn more about working at Bupa please visit our website: www.bupa.com.au/careers [link removed]
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged based on their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.