Technical Officer Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly motivated person to assist in the execution of all aspects of LongReach’s breeding and product development program in South Australia and Victoria. This is an exciting career opportunity to further your skills supported by an experienced breeding team.
Successful Applicants are required to have:
- Graduate qualification in agriculture or a related discipline
- Knowledge of breeding, agronomy and disease assessment
- An interest in field trial work and good observation skills
- Ability to work closely with breeders, contractors and service providers
- Current driver’s license
The package include:
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Tools of trade
LongReach Plant Breeders develops wheat varieties for the Australian domestic and export markets. The program utilises all cutting-edge breeding processes across the whole breeding pipeline. As a dynamic and technologically orientated company we are always on the lookout for new breeding strategies, which will give us the edge in a very competitive wheat seed market. Our team of skilled and experienced plant breeders combine the latest technologies with traditional plant breeding principles and methodologies, resulting in new varieties with improved quality and agronomic performance. With comprehensive wheat breeding operations based at regional centres within each of Australia's four major wheat production zones, we are regionally focused, yet truly a national grower benefit driven enterprise.
The position will be located in Adelaide, South Australia.
For enquires about the role please contact:
https://www.longreachpb.com.au/ [link removed]
firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.