Are you well versed in managing a variety of complex disability and support needs, with a desire to help others achieve their goals ?
Are you empathetic and purpose driven with a passion for inclusion?
Are you a values aligned, credible leader who thrives on creating an unbeatable workforce?
Jigsaw is a not for profit organisation designed to break the cycle so many people with disability face – of never gaining entry to the workforce.
At Jigsaw, we believe people prepare best for work, through work and our mission is to build an Australia in which people with disability are fully included in the workforce’.
At the heart of the Jigsaw model is a thriving document and data management business, providing a range of high-quality commercial services to corporate and government clients including Westpac, Coca Cola Amatil. This business enables us to provide a training pathway for people with disabilities to prepare for employment at their own pace and undertake award wage employment before transitioning to open employment.
Due to successful expansion, we are seeking an experienced and energetic Training Manager to take ownership of the Jigsaw Academy training team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Training Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of Jigsaw Academy within a Jigsaw hub; including managing the training team, providing strategies to support the effective delivery of the training program and providing a constant feedback loop to the Hub expansion Manager to continuously improve the training program, content and structure.
The Training Manager will also be responsible for all administration associated with Jigsaw Academy in the hub. This role will be part of the opening team in Jigsaw Adelaide you will be required to perform other ad hoc duties as required by the Hub expansion team to support the growth of Jigsaw Adelaide.
The Training manager's main responsibilities are:
- Manage end to end delivery of the Jigsaw Academy’s training program in the Adelaide hub
- Support Trainer Leads and Trainers (Support workers) with resources, tools and strategies to help Jigsaw Trainees achieve their employment goals.
- Perform administration and reporting duties including rostering of both the Trainer Lead and Trainers and assisting any incidents that occur in the Adelaide hub
- Ensure the hub is a safe and well-presented place to work
- Ensure the hub operates in line with Jigsaw’s processes, procedures, culture, values and methodologies.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
- 3+ Years management experience in leading small to medium teams
- At least 3 + years experience working in the allied health and disability industry and or relevant university degree
- Experience in supporting a variety of complex disability and support needs
- Auslan experience desirable but not required
- Have a right to work in Australia
- Possess or be willing to obtain a NDIS Workers screening check
- Possess or be willing to obtain a Working With Children Check
- Possess or be willing to obtain a Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
WHAT WE OFFER
Jigsaw cares about our employees and our employees care about what they do!
We know that when we support our employees it allows them to train our Trainees in the best way possible!
Jigsaw is passionate about investing in our employees by providing competitive pay, salary packaging options, ongoing training, career development opportunities, access to an EAP and support when challenges arise! Jigsaw employees work both collaboratively and individually to kick goals and overcome challenges every day.
Join Jigsaw! Help Jigsaw reshape the pathway to employment for people with disabilities!
Learn more here https://jigsawaustralia.com.au/
- The person is the point
- The power of YES
- A hand up, not a hand out
- Unbeatable workforce
- We’re trailblazers
- Where to next?
If this sounds like you please submit an application with your resume and cover letter so someone from our HR team can get in touch!
Jigsaw is empowered by Fighting Chance Australia.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.