Second Class Welder - Gate and Roller Shutter Fabrication
Experienced Second Class Welder
BriTer Door Solutions Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated company. Located in Penrith we have been established since 2007. Our core business is the service, supply and installation of Automatic Doors, Gates & Roller Shutter systems across the greater Sydney area.
We are seeking an experienced Second Class Welder to join our fabrication team in the manufacture of high quality steel products such as Cantilever Sliding Gates, Swing Gates, Turnstiles & Roller Shutters!
BriTer is building the best products in the market, check our website to see who we are and what we build www.briterdoors.com.au
If you are an experience team player who has an excellent work ethic and attitude, who want to be a valued long term and integral member of our a gate and roller shutter manufacturing team and wants to manufacture quality products give us a call.
What you'll need:
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Honest and reliable
- Mechanically minded
- Relevant Trade qualification - Boilermaker/ Welder
- Demonstration structural steel experience
- Demonstrated MIG/STICK welding experience
- Ability to interpret drawings and work to specs
- Strong commitment and adherence of WHS practices
- Physically fit and ability to pass medical including D&A test
- Forklift licence
- Must be double dose immunised against COVID 19
- Must be able to work unsupervised
Permanent position Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:00pm with overtime or weekend work often available.
Hourly rate negotiable based on skills and experience.
Immediate start for the right person.
If you feel you have all the relevant skills and the right attitude, please don't hesitate to apply today.
- Do you have fabrication experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have professional welding experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.