After Sales Service - Cycling Industry
Advance Traders Australia has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, team player to join their growing After Sales Service Team based in the Head Office in Bowen Hills, Brisbane. The role is a key interface between their Head Office and Dealers (their customers) and as such a person of diligent nature, personable disposition and willingness to get the job done is sought. The role will also require frequent communication and co-operation with other teams within the business such as marketing, finance, operations and brand leaders.
The role will include, but is not limited to, providing After Sales technical support and mechanical advice for our products, processing warranty claims and liaising with international brands to order parts and complete warranty claims in a timely manner.
Prerequisites for the role :
- Knowledge of bicycles, components and cycling accessories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional approach and a self-driven nature
- Cheerful disposition
- Pronto system knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
Why choose Advance Traders?
Advance Traders is the most dynamic, fastest growing bicycle wholesaler in Australia. Like our current team you will thrive in our unique culture and benefit from:
- A rewarding remunerations package based on your experience.
- Unique culture based on genuine teamwork to get the job done.
- Open plan office
- Central Brisbane office location
- Close to public transport & close to the CBD
- Great brands and desirable products in the cycling industry
- Strength in our corporate ownership and a history of strong growth
- Social events, and team building activities
- Staff bike program to meet your cycling needs
How do you get the job ?
We actively seek to hire team members who have a demonstrated record of experience and success. You will need to be a self-motivated proactive individual who can work as part of a broader team. You will need to be committed to ongoing self-development and training, problem solving and customer service. You will need to prove that you have intermediate computer skills as well as being a confident and very capable communicator.
Advance Traders is an Australian based, multi brand distributor to the cycling industry, handling the marketing, sales and warranty responsibility of a number of major global cycling brands. Some of our 25 bike and accessory brands include Norco, BMC, Merida, Mondraker, MET helmets and Assos. Our goal is to be the leading distributor of bikes and cycling accessories in Australia. Our core purpose is to enrich mind, body, earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
Apply below – Only applications with the above experience, and the right to work within Australia, will be considered. Applications close Friday 15th October.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using Pronto?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.