Are you collaborative and outcome focused with a cool head under pressure?
Are you empathetic, patient and creative?
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of others ?
Jigsaw is a not for profit organisation designed to break the cycle so many people with disability face – of never gaining entry to the workforce.
At Jigsaw, we believe people prepare best for work, through work and our mission is to build 'an Australia in which people with disability are fully included in the workforce’.
At the heart of the Jigsaw model is a thriving document and data management business, providing a range of high-quality commercial services to corporate and government clients including Westpac, Coca Cola Amatil. This business enables us to provide a training pathway for people with disabilities to prepare for employment at their own pace and undertake award wage employment before transitioning to open employment.
Due to successful expansion, we are seeking an experienced and energetic Business Manager to take ownership of the Jigsaw Digital program in Adelaide.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Business Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of Jigsaw Digital within the Hub; including the effective delivery and account management of all Digital contracts, the management and development of the business team and facility management to ensure the hub is a safe and well presented place to work.
Together with the Training Manager, the Business Manager forms part of the Hub Management Team. This role will be part of the opening team in Jigsaw Adelaide, you will be required to deliver day to day training and support as well as act in numerous roles to support Jigsaw to open and grow in Adelaide. We are looking for someone who is ready to start in this role in early 2022.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of all Digital contracts at Jigsaw Adelaide
- Manage, maintain and improve business systems, processes and procedures
- Support Business Leads to implement an ongoing development program for all Paid trainees to ensure they reach their employment goals
- Manage the Business team ensuring clear work plans and performance management
- Work collaboratively with the national Sales team when communicating with Jigsaw Digital clients
- Provide regular reporting on business processes, WH&S, staff & operations.
- Ensure the hub is safe, well presented and operates in line with Jigsaw’s processes, procedures, culture, values and methodologies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years management experience.
- Previous experience managing a diverse range of corporate and government clients.
- Organised, solution focused and a good problem solver are strong attributes for the role.
- Experience in delivering document and data management services a plus
- Experience supporting people with disabilities desirable but not required
- Have a right to work in Australia
- Possess or be willing to obtain a NDIS Workers screening check
- Possess or be willing to obtain a Working With Children Check
- Possess or be willing to obtain a Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
WHAT WE OFFER
Jigsaw cares about our employees and our employees care about what they do!
We know that when we support our employees it allows them to train our Trainees in the best way possible!
Jigsaw is passionate about investing in our employees by providing competitive pay, ongoing training, career development opportunities, Access to an EAP and support when challenges arise! Jigsaw employees work both collaboratively and individually to kick goals and overcome challenges every day.
Join Jigsaw! Help Jigsaw reshape the pathway to employment for people with disabilities!
Learn more here https://jigsawaustralia.com.au/
- The person is the point
- The power of YES
- A hand up, not a hand out
- Unbeatable workforce
- We’re trailblazers
- Where to next?
If this sounds like you please submit an application with your resume and cover Letter so someone from our HR team can get in touch!
Jigsaw is empowered by Fighting Chance Australia.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.