Mt Annan Eyecare is an independant optometrist located in south west Sydney. We pride ourselves in building long term relationships in the community through excellence in eye care for children and adults. We are looking for an individual with strong communication and organisational skills, prides themselves on excellent customer service and looks to grow in their work environment.
Casual or Part Time Position for approximately 12-15 hours a week with the view to increase over time.
Previous optical experience is necessary for this role.
Optical Dispensing responsibilities:
- Ordering lenses, frames, contacts and other optical tools through our online systems and over the phone.
- Communicate professional advice regarding lens types and contacts in a friendly clear manner to patients and other staff.
- Advise patients on comfort, fit and style when choosing frames.
- The ability to problem solve and diagnose issues then resolve them.
- Mark lenses according to prescriptions and measurements
- Creating appointments, processing billings and HICAPS health fund claims.
- Managing stock and general store appearance (keeping floors, windows and desks etc. clean)
- Building strong customer relationships, such as greeting patients and addressing their eye care concerns, ensuring confidence in our practice.
- Fluency in English as well as the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Use of management computer system, experience with SUNIX is preferred.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word)
- Competancy with email and written correspondance
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in the optical industry?
- Do you have experience in administration?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.