Bathurst Motor Group is part of Autopact, which is one of Australia's largest and growing automotive dealership groups. Across our 26 dealerships along the eastern seaboard we represent 33 of the top car brands in Australia.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers and business partners.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a customer focused Service Advisor to join Bathurst Motor Group. With a proven customer service background and the drive to excel in a professional environment, this is your chance to further your career in the motor industry.
We are seeking a Service Advisor with unrivalled customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating daily service appointments
- Accountability to individual and team targets
- Managing customer expectations
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on a daily basis
- Effectively address customer concerns
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Able to consistently create a memorable customer experience
- Ability to explain the value of services and repairs
- The ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Be well organised with strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders
- Previous experience using Pentana will be highly regarded
- Strong computer skills and the ability to champion the effective and accurate use of dealership DMS (EraPower)
- A passion for the automotive industry and the brand
This role offers:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- You will have the opportunity to maximise your earning potential with an excellent commission structure
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress themselves to the next level
If you've been looking for that long term opportunity to be part of a high performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application to the Service Manager at Bathurst Motor Group.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bathurst Motor Group, as part of the Autopact Group is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service adviser?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.