All Saints Estate is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager (contract). This position is responsible for all digital marketing activities and online customer experience for our group. Its purpose is to maximise online customer acquisition, retention and loyalty and also meet our e-commerce sales targets.
This six month maternity cover contract (1 Nov 2021 - 29 April 2022) comes at an exciting time, as All Saints Estate is undergoing a multimillion dollar front of house redevelopment which includes the launch of two new restaurants plus the refurbishment of our Cellar Door!
The role reports into a Marketing Manager and is supported by a part time marketing coordinator.
- Management and performance optimisation for four company websites: stleonardswine.com.au, allsaintswine.com.au, thousandpound.com.au and mountophirestate.com.au
- Implementing cost-effective SEO and CRO strategies, plus management of CMS/content and product updates across all sites
- Ownership of the database/CRM (Vincreative) including segmentation, personalisation and hygiene
- Development and delivery (including copy writing) for all email marketing campaigns and automation, including our House of Wine Mailing list, plus our Wine Loyalty Wine Club, and trade and media segments
- Management and delivery of all paid digital advertising activity with a focus on Facebook, Instagram and Google AdWords
- Management of organic social media activity and community management/moderation
- Collaboration with internal teams and management of agencies/suppliers
- Measuring and regularly reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, including online sales targets
- Liaising with existing and new affiliates/partners to drive referring traffic and customer acquisition (across multiple websites)
- Analysing sales/marketing data, plus digital trends, to find new opportunities
- Ensuring brand alignment and integration of the customer journey online
- Proven success with digital marketing - increasing customer acquisition, retention, loyalty and delivering on e-commerce sales targets
- Hand on experience managing e-Commerce platforms
- Hands-on experience in managing CRM and working with loyalty/incentive programs
- A skilled email marketer with experience in segmentation and campaigns/automation
- Experience with online advertising, particularly AdWords and Social Media
- Eager to add value and share collaborative ideas with team members
- Agency relationship management experience
- Sharp communication and documentation skills – written and interpersona
- Interest/passion for the food and wine sector desirable
- Willingness to travel from Melbourne to our Head Office in Rutherglen (three hours)
- Must hold a Victorian driver’s license
- Generous discounts on wine and food
- Fun team-oriented culture
- 2-3 days working from home
If you believe you have the passion and drive for this dynamic role then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your resume and cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria to email@example.com
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a digital marketing manager?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.