Located in beautiful Port Stephens, Evado Studios Nelson Bay is a large modern studio providing physiotherapy, exercise rehabilitation, personal training, and small group fitness classes.
We have built a multi-disciplinary team and have created a rich and empowering environment for staff looking to excel in their career and work collaboratively whilst continuing to learn, be challenged and deliver exceptional care to our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Physiotherapist to join our team on a permanent part-time basis.
This position will include both clinical consulting and delivery of small group (1:4) clinical exercise/pilates classes.
The successful candidate will undergo a thorough three-month induction into our systems and processes. A set weekly roster will include a mixture of morning and afternoon sessions.
The successful applicant will have
- Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy or higher
- A minimum of 2 years private practice experience
- Full Australian working rights
- Full AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
Prior experience and training in clinical Pilates will be highly regarded but not essential.
Why join us?
- Immediate start available
- Live and work in a beautiful location where others come to holiday. $5K relocation package available to the right candidate
- Ongoing mentorship from an experienced APA Sports and Exercise Physiotherapist and current post-graduate researcher
- Large network of referrers including GPs and sporting clubs
- Ongoing professional development and support
- Opportunities for career progression through a clearly defined career pathway program
How to apply
The Evado team is energetic, enthusiastic, health-conscious, diligent, and hard-working. If you believe you have these qualities and are excited by our long-term career opportunities, apply via email with a one-page cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Sunday October 25th.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Have you completed a qualification in physiotherapy?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.