Mildura Base Public Hospital is a 172-bed (level 1) tertiary teaching hospital, offering services to both public and private patients providing public hospital services on behalf of the Victorian Government to the community of Mildura and the Sunraysia District.
Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) is a responsive regional health service looking at a new and bright future under public management. Our focus is on providing a patient centred approach to care when members of our community are at their most vulnerable, and we do this through a workforce of close to 1000 employees who provide care 24/7 to a catchment area of 80,000 community members.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a registration with AHPRA;
- Possess extensive clinical skills and experience within the medical field (preferably 5 years clinical nursing experience).
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the client.
- Advanced skills in the Assessment of the Older Person
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Demonstrates ability to function within a multidisciplinary team and as an autonomous practitioner
- Excellent communication & inter personal skills
If you are an experienced RN with consolidated clinical skills & enjoy working within a supportive team, and want to be part of a Hospital that fosters a culture of positivity and ongoing learning and development opportunities, apply today!
Why choose us?
Mildura is a vibrant multicultural regional city located on the Murray River with its own in-land beach. Offering excellent dining, cafes with great coffee, quality shopping with unique local stores, arts and sporting events a plenty. We should also mention, traffic is a breeze to navigate, the rental market and cost of living is affordable when compared to the cost of metro living. Mildura really is a beautiful place!
What we can offer you
- The ability to impact and effect change in a hospital that is rapidly evolving
- Salary packaging (pay less tax!) and novated vehicle leasing
- Location! Mildura is a regional hub which provides an excellent a lifestyle that will support your career. Check out www.visitmildura.com.au
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button. For a position description for this role please refer to the Mildura Base Public Hospital websites job vacancies tab.
Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police check, an Employee working with children’s check and undertake immunisation screening prior to commencement.
Applications Close: 28 October 2021
Mildura Base Public Hospital – Our People, Our Heart.
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.