Executive Business Coach - Work From Home
Please read the full description and use the instructions at the bottom of this page to apply.
Are you driven to achieve more in life?
Do you enjoy helping others to succeed in theirs?
If you are self motivated, disciplined, have the drive and determination to succeed and are looking for a rewarding career coaching small business owners…then this may be the role for you.
Our fast-growing builder specific coaching company is searching for an Executive Business Coach to join our full-time work from home team.
About The Role
You will be coaching & mentoring our advanced private clients in systemisation, financials, sales, marketing and advertising.
Everything is systemised, from the coaching protocol down to following a proven sales process to convert more members into advanced mentoring clients. You do not have to do a single cold call, you do not have to worry about generating your own leads and systemising your own consulting business any longer. We’ve built a system that feeds qualified leads to you to convert to a private client and mentor them for years.
Successful candidates will be personally mentored by APB’s Head Coach, Andy Skarda. So not only will you be helping more builders and business owners than ever before, you will also be growing your own knowledge in all aspects of business operations in a building company with particular focus on marketing and sales.
We are a procedure driven company that requires all team members to follow our processes without exception or deviation and the ability to record detailed notes into the company CRM system will be vital to your own success.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Proactively coach clients one on one to implement their business plan.
- Inspire, motivate & encourage clients to execute.
- Proactively reach out to every client throughout the month to ensure engagement.
- Prepare & present proven templated sales presentations to upgrade existing members into mentoring clients.
- Constant learning & upskilling.
- Prepare in advance for each coaching session, mastermind meeting, sales conversation & staff meeting.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a detailed history of successful businesses, coaching & consulting experience and strong financial literacy.
If you are organised, systemised, enjoy helping other people and are looking for the best career move you’ve made, then this is your opportunity to have the freedom of working remotely while making a difference in the residential construction industry and being recognised for your hard work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Owned & operated your own business for 5+ years.
- Experienced in business operations (i.e. you have hired & fired talent).
- Strong financial knowledge and background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to hold clients accountable and call out excuses.
- Ability to inspire clients to think strategically.
- Exposure to the residential construction industry is preferred.
About The Association of Professional Builders
Right now, the Association of Professional Builders is improving the construction industry for both builders AND consumers across 4 countries. We're transforming residential builders into professional businessmen and crave a highly motivated, passionate individual to join our team of strategic coaches to coach, mentor, grade and sell.
We operate a fast-paced, systems-driven business where we encourage all of our staff to think logically and proactively to solve problems, so we're looking for a new coach who can fit well in that environment.
We’re looking for a team member that aligns with our core values which are:
- We never make assumptions, we ask more questions.
- We always do the right thing, even when no one else is looking.
- We acknowledge the wins.
- We don’t take things personally.
- We make decisions and own the result.
- We are impeccable with our word.
- We trust but verify.
Please note: We'll be asking you about these values in your interview!
This Position Is Remote So You Must:
- Have a fast & secure internet connection.
- Possess a good understanding of CRM.
- Have the ability to work from home without distraction.
- Exude confidence & enjoy talking over the phone.
- Have the ability to follow clear procedures.
- Be able to ask for the sale and overcome objections.
- Full-time role with an immediate start.
- All leads provided.
- Generous six-figure base salary.
- Bonus commissions structure so you get rewarded for maintaining a high client base.
- Join a growing company that is changing people’s lives.
- Work from home – our entire team is remote!
“[Rated 10/10] Great prospects, good interesting work and the team is dynamic and open to new ideas and happy to move to better solutions if/when needed.”
– Anon Employee Response To Internal NPS Survey
“[Rated 10/10] I am challenged daily and continue to grow both professionally and personally. I love being part of something that is geared for growth and to feel as though my contributions are part APB's success.”
– Anon Employee Response To Internal NPS Survey
So, if you have read everything up to this point and you think we would be a good fit for each other, then please read the following steps very carefully…
Instructions to apply:
Step 1. Record a short video application for this role. Include your name, location, phone number and brief overview of your experience coaching. (90 Second Video Max)
Step 2. Send an email to email@example.com (Attaching your video, resume and a cover letter)
Step 3. Research the Association of Professional Builders to prepare for your first interview!
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.