Catering Industries Pty Ltd is a leading provider of contracted hospitality services (catering, cleaning and laundry) to Australia's health and aged care, education, government, corporate and resources sector. We currently employ over 1,500 personnel across various operations nationally
About the role
We are seeking a full time dedicated Chef to work alongside the Chef Manager in the food services operation at our client's aged care facility in Narangba, QLD
- Wednesdays to Sundays 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturdays to Wednesdays 9:30am - 5:30pm
Shift times may be subject to change.
The successful applicant must have their 2021 Flu Shot and first dose COVID-19 Vaccine and provide a current Federal Police Check certificate, or be willing to apply for one.*
Key attributes and responsibilities
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Aged care experience is highly regarded
- Produce high quality, nutritious and well presented meals
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Previous experience in the design and implementation of nutritionally adequate and appropriate menus
Benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate plus penalty loadings as per Hospitality Award. You will also receive comprehensive training to perform your role in a satisfactory manner.
Our Staff Benefits program where you will have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
Why work with Catering Industries?
We are a family owned and operated business where people are our backbone and their passion and dedication has attributed to our substantial organic growth over the past 40 years. We emphasize a culture of service excellence, where our core values of CARE, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY & TRUST are expected of all employees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.