ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Bickford’s Group is an independently owned collection of companies based in Adelaide, South Australia. From humble beginnings back in 1839, we now have a footprint in over 39 countries. The team at Bickford’s are proud to offer the highest quality beverage products to consumers, bringing them both tradition and cutting edge innovations. Everyone at the Bickford’s Group of companies strive to deliver upon the corporate values of integrity, empowerment, collaboration, pride and accountability.
The Bickford's Australia business unit focuses on the non-alcohol portfolio and includes Australia's number 1 premium cordial range, originally produced in 1874 and a treasured part of Australia's heritage. Known for our prize winning cordials and traditional style sodas, the range has grown to include a unique portfolio of contemporary and traditional products including premium juices, soft drinks and syrups. The values of quality and integrity that formed the original Bickford's vision remain true today and exist in every Bickford's product.
Vok is our alcohol beverage unit. It has consistently been one of Australia’s fastest growing beverage companies. We own and manufacture a highly awarded portfolio of brands across Beer, Wine, Cider, Spirits and ready to drink products. Vok has built a reputation for building brands and returning brands to growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual who has a hunter mentality to join our sales team, to work autonomously and manage established and new customers by building our reach with the Vok portfolio as well as our iconic and traditional Bickford's brands within the area.
The successful applicant will effectively develop and grow the assigned sales territory, meeting key brand-building objectives and would be able to in the key channels, being On-Premises, off premise bottle shops and grocery outlets that deliver volume and net profit targets. This role will have a key focus of selling and marketing our wine portfolio, namely Beresford Estate and Andrew Garrett and contribute to selling a range of products in our Bickford’s and Vok portfolios.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing a client base of retail customers, growing volume, distribution and profitability with existing outlets, achieving sales and distribution targets
- Managing a varied portfolio of accounts
- Executing State and National Strategy’s, Business Plans and Promotional Programs
- Planning and executing an effective journey plan to cover the territory
- Accurately record and enter data into company systems
- Timely reporting and sales admin tasks as required
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven success in a similar sales role or retail experience within an FMCG industry will be an advantage
- Have established relationships within the Adelaide area
- Have a genuine passion for the on-premise industry
- Intermediate computing skills and experience in using Microsoft office (word, excel, and outlook)
- A current driver’s licence
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate (RSA)
- Experience using Sales Software, SIF preferred
- Be results orientated
- Understand the importance of delivering quality customer service to clients
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Be willing to challenge the norm
Candidates must be available to work some weekends and late nights.
If you are a recent graduate in Sales and Marketing, or have had experience in managing a bar, club and restaurant, then we encourage you to apply. The role will equip you with the skills to grow and gain exposure in the industry. There is a potential career path at Bickford's Group for the right individual.
To apply, please submit your resume and covering letter by Tuesday 19 October 2021. For further information about the Company please visit our websites www.vok.com.au, www.beresfordwines.com.au, www.bickfords.net and www.bickfordsgroup.com
- Tools of trade (vehicle + phone + iPad)
- Staff pricing on our fantastic product range
- Work within an Australian owned and innovative organisation
- Directly influence the execution of business plans
- Opportunity to work in a fun and rewarding environment
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.