CIP Constructions Group is a nationally recognised builder of commercial and industrial construction. We are looking for an intelligent and practical Site Engineer to join the team. This is a site-based role across Greater Brisbane, QLD which will find you providing support to the project team. Your duties will vary from day to day and we can guarantee that no two days will be the same. In what is a fast-paced environment you will be exposed to all elements of the construction process including HSE, Design, Quality Assurance, Programming and Project Budgets.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wishes to start at ground level and pursue a construction management career via a pre- planned pathway.
We are looking for post graduate candidates that are close to completing or have recently completed their tertiary education in either Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or similar.
To be selected for this role you must be:
• Self-motivated, driven
• Able to work in a team environment but also to perform with minimal supervision
Responsibilities for this role include:
- actively participating in the design change management of the project; including recording receipt of all documentation, distribution of new documents internally and externally;
- administration of all site registers, progress claim assessments, day labour and back-charge administration, plant and small tool hiring.
- Subcontractor and supplier pre-tender correspondence;
- Analysis of scope of works to determine design requirements and efficiencies;
- Cost Planning /Estimate Preparation
- Supervision of Subcontractors and management of quality documentation to ensure compliance with the project specification
Please submit your resume along with a brief description of your availability to work and construction experience.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.