A new opportunity for an experienced Estate Manager has arisen, to join our fantastic team working on the largest Masterplan Community in the South East.
If this all sounds pretty sweet, then keep on reading!!
Who we are!
We are a land advisory, project development and marketing specialist company with a successful history and a clear vision. From selling properties to creating communities, we offer a wide range of services, and all with our signature creativity, commitment, and care.
What we do is complex but why we do it is simple; we want to make a positive difference.
Why work for Us?
- Because we are AWESOME.
- We have big dreams, and a passionate team who will go above and beyond to achieve. Our aim is not to be the biggest, but the best.
- We focus on building meaningful connections with our clients, the industry, the community, and each other.
- We are proud to be a Certified B Corporation, leading the way in redefining success in business.
- We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. We enjoy what we do.
Key duties will include;
- Supporting the Senior Estate Manager and team in delivering sales objectives and targets, and contributing to Sales and Marketing strategies
- Continuing to build and manage a database of prospects
- Weekly reporting and commentary on sales and project
- Providing all aspects of information on the land estate including amenity, price, and land size
- Daily workflow tasks, such as CRM management, contract preparation, client follow-up etc.
- Networking and stakeholder management, including builder relationships
- Social Media content production
We’re looking for an Estate Manager that will be the right-hand person to the Senior Estate Manager.
Key skills will include;
- A focus on building long-term relationships.
- The desire to nurture and give, but with the skill to find solutions and think on their feet in a fast-paced sales environment.
- The ability to be creative, fun, genuine, caring, energetic and a bit on the quirky side.
The successful candidate WILL have experience in the following;
- Building strong networks within customer groups and building consultants
- Exceptional relationship management skills, experience in building relationships with Developers and the Community
- Property sales, ideally established in Land sales, or New Build sales.
To secure an interview you will need
- To demonstrate that you possess enthusiasm and a genuine willingness to succeed within a vibrant and collaborative company culture.
- Hold either your Real Estate Licence or Agents Rep Certificate
- Have your own car and a current driver’s licence as well as excellent customer service and sales skills
- Be highly organised with excellent time management skills,
We want to know who YOU are!
If the above sounds like you, and you would love to be in the running for this awesome opportunity, please apply now.
Core will conduct a criminal background check on the successful applicant subject to current legislation.
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Estate Manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.