EA to CEO + Admin Mgr - World 1st 'distracted driving' tech solution
Join forces with our CEO as we step into our next significant growth phase.
- Knowing that the work we do prevents injuries and saves lives inspires us.
- Support our CEO + Support the Board + Lead our Administration function.
- Great Melbourne CBD location!
- Excellent base + super + market leading STI/LTI’s.
- Fast-paced, high growth tech environment.
Proactive, intelligent & organised! You want to commit your well-regarded skillset to an entrepreneurial CEO who is using technology to make a positive social impact!
- Have ‘zero tolerance’ when it comes to dangerous driving behaviours;
- Are often described by colleagues as being proactive and enjoy identifying and taking on new challenges;
- Adapt quickly, keep open-minded and cope well in a frequently changing work environment;
- Have a healthy level of self-awareness and genuinely care about the people you work with; and,
- Seek out and value the input of others, you thrive in a collaborative working environment….
Then we need to be speaking with you!
Welcome to Acusensus | acusensus.com
“At any given time, between 1% and 5% of drivers on the road are distracted by their mobile phone.”
Established in 2018, Acusensus is the proud home of world 1st technology designed to detect dangerous driving behaviours on our roads. Equipping governments in Australia and abroad with unique AI-enabled systems, our mission is to change driver behaviour and reduce fatalities and injuries on our roads. Based in Melbourne, Sydney and the US, we are a growing international team of focused, well-intentioned and bright people, with a well-articulated pathway to grow and take our technologies to the world.
The Team Culture
Beyond the intelligent application of the latest in AI technologies, perhaps the other standout feature of this advancing team is their engagement and belief in their product and the positive social impact it has. Together with your teammates, you will contribute to further enhancing a team spirit that is collaborative, very organised, proactive, open, honest, flexible - and focused on fixing the problem, learning from it and moving forward- the blame game does not cut it here!
About this Position
This position is new to the Organisational Structure. It reports to the Head of Corporate Development and has one indirect report. The position is designed to achieve the following:
- To increase the time the CEO has to work on strategic business growth initiatives through the provision of EA support.
- To improve the quality and flow of information and communications between the Executive Leadership Team and the Board.
- To manage the business’ Administration function and to provide high quality and efficient administration support to the business and its teams.
- To partner with the Head of Corporate Development to further develop the Human Resources function and provide administrative support across the business for this function.
- To partner with the Head of Corporate Development to further develop the Health, Safety and Environment function across the business.
- To provide administrative support to the HSEQ function across the business.
- To maintain the risk register and risk reporting.
As the organisation grows the responsibilities and tasks associated with this position are likely to grow, evolve and change.
A full Position Description is available upon request and will be provided during the first stage of the Hiring Process.
Right fit for you?
This position presents as a unique and exciting opportunity for a highly capable EA and Administration Manager who thrives in a dynamic and rapidly growing business environment.
Additional Selection Criteria includes;
- Standout planning and organisation skills that are complemented by an amazing attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal communication skills – we’re in search of an articulate, open and honest communicator;
- Competent written communication skills – you’ll be authoring emails, general comms, policy and procedure documentation, team communications, board reports etc;
- Confident technology skills – you’ll be using Microsoft Office [Word, Powerpoint, Excel], Google Suite [Gmail, GCalendar, GDrive], Slack, Atlassian, CultureAmp and Eemployment Hero. It will also be important that you are a fast learner of new software and cloud-based applications; and,
- A passion for problem solving – be it a small problem that needs a ‘quick fix’ or a big and complex problem that will take time to solve - you love thinking and developing great solutions!
To apply please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Once we have received your registration of interest via Seek, we will then email you a link to an Online Application Form that is specific to this position to complete.
If you have not received this email from us within 24 hours please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed] and include this Position Reference Number: 1493. EA to CEO + Administration Manager | VIC.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.