About the College
St Augustine's College - Sydney is a Catholic Congregational school for boys in Years 5 to 12, teaching the Augustinian values of Truth, Love and Community. The College has a strong academic tradition and commitment to pastoral care.
Opportunities exist at St Augustine’s College for experienced coaches across our Cricket program (from U17’s to U11’s). We provide an opportunity for our boys to develop basic Cricket skills and strategies, as well as athletically, in a setting that encourages individual and team participation and achievement.
Based on current Covid-19 restrictions, the St Augustine’s Cricket season is expected to commence late October/early November and the season concludes in Week 5 of Term 1, 2022. During Term 4 and Term 1, training will include one mid-week session from 3:45pm-5:15pm and a Saturday match each week during the MWJCA season.
- Current First Aid certificate
- Hold a current Cricket Australia Level 1 Coaching Accreditation or be willing to complete one this season
- Demonstrated record of being a dynamic and successful practitioner in the delivery of Cricket programs within a school environment.
- Willing to work afternoons and weekends.
- Preferably not currently coaching or playing in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage adolescents whilst developing the ‘whole’ person.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to engage with all stakeholders in a responsive and inclusive manner.
Child Protection legislation applies, the successful applicant must maintain a current Working with Children Check.
If you require further information regarding this position, please contact: Jonathan Harvey, Assistant Principal-Sport and Co-Curricular, on 02 9938 8220.
If you wish to apply for a Cricket Coaching position with us, please send a curriculum vitae outlining your cricket experience and qualifications via our website - https://www.saintaug.nsw.edu.au/careers
Closing date: Sunday 10 October, 2021
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Cricket Coach?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.