- Leading ANZ digital healthcare technology provider
- Realistic development opportunities with a forward thinking, growing business
- Outcomes and excellence focused System Administrator experienced across Windows and Linux based environments
Due to considerable growth across Australia and New Zealand, we need to add further ICT Systems Administration talent to our team. Someone who is passionate about excellence in systems administration, excited about continuously challenging themselves, developing their knowledge and taking ownership of their responsibilities.
About the Role:
Working closely within our Professional Services Team, and our clients, you will:
Deploy and manage server and network environments that host Rauland Australia products in our healthcare customer’s environments, using on-premises, hybrid-cloud and cloud based technologies.
Work alongside our ICT Helpdesk, responding to incidents, undertaking proactive maintenance and service work including environment refresh activities
Support our Systems Integrators with deploying and operating the environment that they will deploy and build our application suite in
Deliver workflow improvements to healthcare with life safety capabilities
Provide sales support pertaining to the technical design and licencing of our solutions deployed
Be part of the team delivering proactive, high quality and reliable solutions to the healthcare industry, having real outcomes for patient care
Are self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You thrive on understanding your customers’ needs, challenges and driving and owning results – problem solving provides your buzz. Managing time, priorities and expectations proactively in a fast-paced environment, while growing your skill set and broadening your capabilities, are what keep you interested.
Qualifications & Experience:
To be considered for this role, you will
- Be an Australian resident
- Have experience in medium scale network deployment and administration
- Have the ability to effectively troubleshoot networks and server infrastructure
- Have experience or qualifications equivalent to, but not limited to:
- VMware, Azure, Amazon hosting environments
- Continue to build strong understanding of IT systems and IP networking
With 152 staff across six locations in two countries, Rauland Australia has proudly served the healthcare sector for more than 29 years. Today, with a new perspective on care, Concentric Care is leading healthcare providers into the future with a single platform for transformation. Our platform, Concentric Care, delivers a single point of focus from a single trusted partner, providing a platform for change in the way clinicians and carers communicate, connect and care. Concentric Care provides our customers with a more complete, end to end technology experience, making the most of their investment in care.
- A competitive salary
- Extra leave entitlement for continuous professional development
- Generous parental leave policy
- Staff award and recognition schemes
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
Submit your resume with covering letter below today, if you would like to become a member of an experienced and knowledgeable team in an interesting and dynamic work environment, offering realistic growth opportunities.
Rauland is passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.