We are seeking a Part time dedicated Chef to work alongside the Chef Manager in the food services operation of our client's aged care facility located in Unanderra, NSW
- Thursday: 9:00am-2:00pm
- Friday & Saturday: 9:30am-5:00pm
- Sunday & Monday: 6:00am – 2:30pm
Shift schedule may be subject to change.
*The successful applicant must have their 2021 Flu Shot and COVID-19 Vaccine and provide a current Federal Police Check certificate, or be willing to apply for one.*
Key attributes and responsibilities
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Confidence in working alongside the Chef Manager and independently
- Aged care experience is highly regarded but not necessary
- Produce high quality, nutritious and well presented meals
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Previous experience in the design and implementation of nutritionally adequate and appropriate menus
Benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate plus penalty loadings as per Hospitality Award. You will also receive comprehensive training to perform your role in a satisfactory manner.
Our Staff Benefits program where you will have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
Why work with Catering Industries?
We are a family owned and operated business where people are our backbone and their passion and dedication has attributed to our substantial organic growth over the past 40 years. We emphasize a culture of service excellence, where our core values of CARE, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY & TRUST are expected of all employees.
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.