About the business
Catering Industries is a leading provider of contracted hospitality services (catering, cleaning and laundry) to Australia's health and aged care, education, government, corporate and resources sector. We currently employ over 1,500 personnel across various operations nationally.
Our Staff Benefits program where you will have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
Catering Industries are currently seeking dedicated and experienced Casual Catering Assistant workers to join our team, and work in our clients facilities in the Sydney region. We are looking for Catering Assistants who will be covering Annual Leave blocks and different shifts throughout our various aged care facilities.
- Monday - Sunday Shifts available
- Shifts available across Lidcombe / Auburn/ Berala Area
*The successful applicant must have their 2021 Flu Shot, COVID-19 Vaccination and provide a current Federal Police Check certificate, or be willing to apply for these*
$21.18 per hour Mon-Fri plus casual loading and weekend penalties as per Hospitality Award.
- Experience in a hospitality role
- Washing dishes in the main kitchen and plating of meals
- Preparing salads and sandwiches in the main kitchen
- Reliable and punctual
- Collaboration and team work
- Empathy and respect towards aged care residents, staff and clients.
- Cleaning of serveries and dishes
- Adhering to and completing quality assurance documents
- Function set up and clear down
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a catering assistant?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.