Mossman is a well renowned Melbourne label inspired by Australian style with European direction for the empowered woman.
Created in Melbourne by our fresh and dynamic design team, it is a label that is constantly reinventing, while staying true to its aesthetic: bold silhouettes, effortless staples and a confident personality.
Please visit www.mossman.com.au for more information.
What We Offer:
- Job security - in a full-time role.
- Friendly team culture - Join a dynamic team who support and uplift one another.
- Uncapped commission offering unlimited earning potential.
- Staff discounts - Outstanding staff discounts giving you access to all our latest styles and trends at a fraction of the retail price.
- Convenient location - Located just outside of Melbourne CBD, close to public transport and the chance to work close to home.
Bring your creativity to the forefront as Mossman's Social Media & Marketing Manager and be responsible for managing Mossman's social media platforms and marketing activity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Mossman's multiple social media accounts.
- Liaise with celebrities, stylists and influencers to secure Mossman is featured at events, in press and across social media.
- Maintain and continually build Mossman's media list, marketing and social calendars.
- Create and implement new marketing strategies and activities.
- Attend regular photoshoots to take behind the scenes content.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar role.
- Creative, innovative and a passion for social media.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail, strong time management and organisational skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and use of Adobe Photoshop.
- A tertiary qualification in social media and/or marketing is advantageous, but not essential.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply using the ‘Apply for this job’ button at the top of the page.
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Marketing and Social Media Manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.