Salesperson required for Retail Furniture Showroom Weekend Work
Tigress Furniture is a strong brand loved by its customers and we're looking for top performing, experienced retail salespeople for weekends.
8 Reasons Why You Will Enjoy Working with the Tigress Furniture team…
- You will be selling beautiful, high quality, well priced leading design products exclusive to Tigress and loved by our loyal customers.
- You will be working with a team who value and work with integrity at all times.
- Your input or ideas will be welcomed and enjoyed.
- Your experience in retail will be valued and appreciated.
- Your role is important and significant as we are a busy retailer operating in two Sydney locations with this position being for our Terrey Hills store.
- Your strong sales ability is the key skill required for this role and a proven track record in furniture sales is essential.
- You’ll have the opportunity to contribute ideas to improve the business and increase sales
- You’ll be treated how we want you to treat and talk to our customers.
This position is permanent part-time for weekends Saturday 10am-4pm and/or Sunday 10am-4pm.
This role is hourly based (paid weekly) plus a generous commission structure.
Our mission at Tigress Furniture is to help people create a home they love. Visit our Facebook page to see the love the public have for our products.
Our Core Values
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Be proud of the products and the business.
- Be dependable.
- Do what you say.
- Honesty is the best policy.
- Deliver ‘WOW’ customer service.
- Go the extra mile for our customers.
- Always work as a team player.
- Have fun at work.
What We’re Looking for in a Salesperson and Valued Team Member
- A positive, can do attitude.
- A friendly and personable nature with customers.
- Someone who is enthusiastic, shows initiative, is optimistic and willing to learn.
- You can multitask, deal with a customer, answer the phone and follow through with both.
The Essentials - Before You Apply
- You must have 5 years in retail sales because you’ll be trained in product sales with the expectation you know how to sell
- You have worked in home décor, products or furniture
- You are willing to work weekends
- You live near our store and can travel to work and be on time, every time
If you like what you’ve read and feel you would fit into our team, love beautiful home products and helping people you might be the special person we are looking for to compliment our team, please apply for the position.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.