Freedom Foods Group (FNP) is a fast growing ASX listed innovative FMCG company that has a mission of “making food better” based upon high quality, on-trend, great-tasting, Australian produced food and beverages. We aim to continually innovate and reimagine what is possible, to change the way the world eats for the better.
Freedom Foods Group Limited is a leader in the Health and Wellbeing food and beverage leading brand MILKLAB market in Australia, China and South East Asia.
Its operations include dairy beverage, plant based beverages and nutritionals.
The Company has made significant capital investments in recent years to provide best in class manufacturing capability to support growth in brands and products.
About the role
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Inventory Controller to join our team.
Reporting to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of stock holdings, accuracy, and completeness within the Company’s ERP system.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete all inventory financial routines to minimize any financial exposures.
- Maintain inventory cycle counting routines and schedules.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies, providing measures for improvement.
- Maintain daily inventory processes and control optimum stocking levels of inventory.
- Supervising and coordinating the cycle counting and year end stock take activities.
- Ensure all pallet movements have correct pallet paperwork and are reflected in relevant pallet software.
- Training of all relevant site staff on pallet software and processes on nominated sites.
You will be an independent and autonomous self-starter, coupled with strong drive and initiative. Additionally you will have:
- Previous experience in Inventory & Sock Control within an FMCG environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Task orientated, outcome focused, forward thinker and problem solver.
- Team player committed to seeing issues through to resolution.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to multi-task with competing priorities.
- Experience in OHS, training and HACCP system.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft suite.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, innovative and leading Health & Wellbeing food and beverage company.
If this role interests you, we would love to hear from you! Click the apply button and upload an up to date resume.
To learn more about our products, head to www.ffgl.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.