- New role, new team
- Coach and support managers across multiple practices
- Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne based
A little bit about us
GrowthOps is the growth experience company driving competitive advantage for our clients, every day. We deliver integrated creative, content and behaviour shaping communications; humanised digital and technology solutions; and coach organisations to stimulate higher levels of performance. The GrowthOps Group includes: AJF Partnership, Khemistry, GrowthOps Digital, GrowthOps Asia and the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL).
We believe that driving growth is about delivering engaging experiences. Every day, our 400+ people, operating from 9 locations across Asia Pacific, deliver engaging experiences for our clients' brands, customers, users and employees. We're a new generation of thinkers and doers founded on the belief we can do things better.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced P&C Business Partner who will partner with our operational managers and provide exceptional people connections and experiences that integrate and align our employees while reflecting our mission, vision and values.
Reporting to the group's Chief People Experience Officer, you will be responsible for delivering service across the whole HR framework including talent management, employee engagement, performance management, coaching, advocating culture initiatives, workers comp and RTW, HR processes, business compliance, HR reporting and supporting the implementation of People & Culture strategies.
- Partner with the Group's practices to build strong relationships and support the delivery of initiatives aligned to the Group's strategy and employee initiatives
- Facilitate the delivery of core P&C activities, including talent and performance management, remuneration reviews and employee engagement
- Support and promote Group-wide change initiatives through proactive engagement with the P&C team and key stakeholders
- Provide advice, coaching and support to leaders and employees across a range of people related matters, including policy, procedures and employee relations
- Develop and maintain relationships with leaders through regular, open conversations that support the Group's objectives
- Partner with our internal coaching Practice, IECL (Institute of Executive Coaching Leadership) to maximise leadership development for leaders and managers
- Coach and develop managers and supervisors to optimise performance and behaviours of their teams
- Provide advice and guidance on programs such as performance reviews, individual development planning, succession planning and talent management
- Provide support to ensure the continuous upgrading of capabilities and commitment associated with building a high-performance culture
- Identify opportunities to improve team effectiveness, collaboration and information sharing in order to improve business performance
- Lead and/or participate in HR improvement projects
- Travel to our practice locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra on a regular basis
A little about you:
We are looking for a real doer, a team player, with a genuine growth mindset to make a real difference. More specifically you will have:
- True generalist P&C experience, having previously delivered quality P&C advice and support with multiple stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in HR management
- 6+ years generalist experience, ideally in a creative industry
- Well-developed relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with clarity and impact
- Comfortably with working autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Experience with an HRIS, LMS and ATS
What makes GrowthOps a great place to work?
A growing portfolio of industry-leading businesses combined with an environment that fosters high-level skill, an ambition for growth and a commitment to the development and wellbeing of our people. We aim to recruit, retain and promote the best talent from the widest possible talent pools.
A competitive salary package plus an impressive perks program, including wellness days, remote-first, flexible working arrangements to name a just a few. We are committed to offering a safe and welcoming environment for all employees to ensure they are supported to work at their best.
For more information go https://growthops.com.au/about/
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.