Taylors Engineering & Welding Services has been established for over 30 years. During this time the company has gained an outstanding reputation for supplying mechanical and specialty services to the petro-chemical, processing plant, refining and mining industries within the state of Western Australia.
The company employs over 200 highly skilled employees from Boilermakers, Pipe Fitters and Welders, Mechanical Fitters, Crane Drivers, Riggers and Scaffolders, Fibre-glassing and Laminating. We also have a full corporate office assisting in the smooth operation of the business in an ISO quality controlled environment.
At Taylors we value our culture and how we work together to get the job done.
We are currently seeking experienced Scaffolders for a shutdown in WA.
- Return flights to Perth paid
For you to be successful in this position, you will have the following:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Working Rights in Australia
- Relevant experience within this industry both Construction and Maintenance
- Ability to perform as part of a team
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work unsupervised
- Good work ethic
- Positive attitude
Remuneration and Career Development:
- Career Pathway Development
- Competitive remuneration
- Weekly pay including OT rates
- Local work/ FIFO Roster work
How to Apply
Please provide a cover letter with your application detailing how you can best meet the criteria above.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to submit a police clearance and pass a medical including drug and alcohol testing.
Due to the volume of applicants only those successful will be contacted.
Click APPLY now to submit your application. Any queries can be sent through to
No agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.