Flavourtech is an award winning Australian company that manufactures high technology process equipment for the food and beverage industries worldwide. The company is enjoying substantial success selling innovative systems based on its unique Spinning Cone Column and Centritherm® evaporator technologies. More information can be found at www.flavourtech.com
Flavourtech employ highly skilled staff across all areas of the business, we are passionate about driving real results. Our resilience and innovation were recently celebrated as part of a “Remarkable Exporters’ Showcase” by Austrade and the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Exposure to challenging and rewarding projects with leading multinational corporations
- A dynamic and supportive environment
- Training and career progression
Reporting to the Global Sales Manager, you will be responsible for increasing revenue and profit for the territories of Australia and India. You will be the main point of contact for customers with the goal of creating new business and delivering profit targets within the region.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing growth strategies and plans, by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Managing and nurturing relationships with existing customers
- Researching prospects, cold calling potential customers and responding to incoming leads to increase client base
- Promoting a professional image of the company and its products
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years Senior Sales and Account Management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a business, science or engineering discipline (desired but not essential)
- Experience in dealing with different business cultures (desired but not essential)
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with attention to detail
- Proven record of success in a senior sales role for large capital equipment
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Strong listening and consulting skills
- Ability to be a driven self-starter that can work as part of a larger project team
Colleagues would describe you as competitive, professional, driven, visionary, calm under pressure, ambitious, a good listener, reliable and a real pleasure to work with.
This role will require frequent travel to India, as international border restrictions allow. Periodic visits to the Flavourtech headquarters in Griffith NSW will also be required.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Rosato via 02 6969 1111.
Applications close 29 October 2021. All applications and enquiries will remain strictly confidential.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume online.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.