As R-Group continues to welcome new clients and evolve our service offerings we are now looking for an additional Account Manager to join us. This is an opportunity to join an outstanding team of sales, business development and account management specialists. Our team culture delivers results both externally and internally to provide our clients with excellent technology solutions.
You will be responsible for building upon our great relationships with current clients and expanding our service offerings to them. Your time will be spent managing a diverse range of accounts.
About the company
We are a professional ICT service provider with 20 years experience delivering quality technology solutions backed by our passionate and expert team of ICT professionals. Our managed services, unified communications, entertainment, and digital signage services enable people to connect with each other, to businesses, and to the information they need.
We pride ourselves on having a passion for selecting the right people. Our team’s strengths drive brilliant outcomes through excellent service and quality. If you want to be part of a great culture, supported by enthusiastic colleagues and work on exciting technology and projects we’d love to hear from you.
If you have initiative, self-motivation and a willingness to engage with a friendly team of IT professionals, then R-Group could be the place for you.
If you want to ‘own’ a professional client relationship and have the confidence to make a solid contribution to the way R-Group engages with its corporate clients, then we are keen to talk to you. You don’t have to be a seasoned sales professional as R-Group believe in developing the right candidate who demonstrate an appetite for growth and personal development. You just need to be passionate, curious, fanatical about customer service and being part of a great culture.
About the role
The Account Manager must have a passion for:
- nurturing current clients and developing their relationship with R-Group;
- opening doors to new opportunities;
- following up on warm leads from other areas of the business;
- maintaining relevant documentation;
- updating the client relations management system on a continuous basis;
- contributing to the success of the sales team and to R-Group overall;
- representing the company and its services at conferences and networking events;
- maintaining and encouraging open and cooperative communication with all stakeholders.
To be successful as an R-Group Account Manager you must have:
- an understanding and knowledge of computer software and hardware applications;
- willingness and ability to learn about new and changing technology solutions;
- prior experience in sales of IT communications equipment and software solutions is desirable;
- industry knowledge;
- IT qualifications (desirable).
- Excellent written communication skills and experience;
- Excellent attention to detail, with a creative, proactive and analytical approach to problem solving.
Remuneration comprises salary and bonus based on measures of success. Your contribution to the consolidation and growth of R-Group International is integral to your own success.
Is this you? Then please send your CV and covering letter to us.
No agency referrals please.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.