Want to work in a busy and vibrant practice?, are you energetic and wanting new challenges?...then this role is for you!
We are looking for a suitably qualified Nurse Practitioner to join Gunyah of Wellness AMS, in Nambour, QLD Australia. We specialise in providing health services to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people and to the whole of the community but We are not your typical medical center!
On offer for you: The health hub has state of the art features, beautiful consultation rooms, a treatment room with nursing staff, health workers and administration support
- Permanent Part time!!
- Enjoy the advantages of being an employee e.g. Paid Leave
- Plus Superannuation
- Plus Salary Sacrifice available through RemServ - Can save you approximately $15,000 /annum
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
- Brand new large consult rooms
- State of the art modern facilities
- Allocated parking
- Cultural environment, training and experience
- Clinic Opens Mon - Fri, 8.30am to 5pm
- No weekend work or after hours work
- Excellent income opportunities
- Fully computerized with Best Practice software
We're committed, Can you be committed! to providing the best and real medical service to Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander jarjums, families and the whole of the community.
- A sense of Humour
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Understand the health needs of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander children, families and community
Can you see yourself making a difference?
If you are interested in working in Gunyah of Wellness AMS, Nambour, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include APRHA Board details and your general practice experience.
Applications for this position will close at 5:00pm on Thursday 14th October.
We are looking forward to speaking with you!
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How many years' experience do you have as a nurse?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.